Thursday, July 8, 2010

Who Am I?

I'm Meg, a woman with a lot of opinions who is a little late to the blogging party.

So why blogging?

Honestly, I don't know.
Maybe because writing in a journal is lonely.
Maybe because I have some strong opinions on things and want to get them out there.
Maybe because I want someone, make that ANYONE, to read this.

Whatever the reason, I'm starting now with the goal of writing every other day (I bolded it so now I guess I have to do it). Why not every day you ask? Well a girl has to live a little in order to have something to say!

We'll see what comes up. But my plan is to talk about things that interest me. Sex. Love. Life. And of course...Cake.

I'll apologize now to my loved ones...my husband, my mom, my sisters, my friends, and my dog. I promise to never embarrass you...at least not by name.

1 comment: